Mexican anyone?

12:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So today was a lazy day! I didn't do any exercise. However, the week isn't over and I only need one more day to meet my goal. It was rainy out today so I didn't take Zoey over to the trail. As far as food goes I did great until I decided I was hungry and would snack on the remainder of the Doritos. What the heck? Why in the world did I do that. The hubby and I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant we'd never ate at before. I LOVED IT! Actually I loved the salsa, which was probably the best thing for me. Then we went to a comedy club with a friend who won tickets. This club has the BEST Sex on the Beach drink every and they come in 24 oz. mason jars. YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! I drank two, which I think was too much since I got sick when we got home. I didn't get sick because I was drunk I got sick because I think literally I drank too much. Anywho, tomorrow is a new day. Here's my journal:

OH....I did get all my water in today! WHOOHOO!!!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones