I faked it!

7:53 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
That's right I'm admitting it, I faked it! Oh come on you know you have too. Every woman has faked it a time or two in their life!

HEY! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER (HEHE)!

I did fake it, but I'm not talking about the nasty (as my little lovelies call it). The hubby and I went for another walk today. As we got started he wasn't sure if he would be able to make two laps. About half way around I asked him if he thought he could make it. He said yes. As we finished our first lap, I faked it! I kept on walking right into the second lap. I didn't want to and all of me said just give yourself a break today, but I didn't. So, I faked it. I faked wanting to walk that second lap. Of course I didn't tell the hubby that I didn't want to walk it. He probably would have beat me to the car after our first lap. So, I pushed through and walked the second lap. AND we did it in 67 minutes!!!! Yesterday it took us 73 minutes. WOOHOO! I stayed OP today and got all my water in plus some. I even have two points left over. Here's my journal:

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Good job! I think one of the secrets of physically fit people is that they workout even when they don't feel like it. It's way too easy to give up exercising when you don't feel like it. It's hard to keep it up when you don't feel like it, but in the end it is worth it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones