I always blow it at dinner

12:10 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
So I'm noticing a trend. I so really good all day long and then I blow it with dinner. Last night the hubby and I waited WAY too long to eat dinner. We decided to order pizza. OMG...I ate like pizza was going out of style. I'm actually embarrassed that I have to post my food from yesterday. Trust me it's not pretty, at least for someone who claims that they want to lose weight. Today is a new day, unfortunately we're going to the in-laws to celebrate birthdays and that means......birthday cake and ice cream! Arg!! And what frustrates me most is that they consider that a meal!!!!! Even my husband is okay with eating cake and ice cream as a meal. That bothers me so much! Anyway here's my food journal from yesterday.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I usually start out good at the beginning of the day, too, and as the day goes on the worse it gets. I can relate with the pizza because Friday night we got pizza and I ate four slices of it. It sure was good, though.

Candace MacPherson said...

Hi - What I have discovered/found to be a truism for me is that you need to eat more earlier in the day and the cravings won't be so intense later in the day. I start out with 300 calories for breakfast, then have 200 or so at morning snack. I strive for 300 or so for dinner and another 200 for afternoon snack. At the top end I still have penty for supper and if I hit the 400 calorie mark I can have a 200 calorie snack before bed and still be in a deficit. You could always add 50-100 calories where you feel necessary and still be in a deficit. I like the 'grazing' aspect too, since getting to empty also makes me want to eat more when I finally get my hands on food.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am also from Fort Wayne, just curious what mexican food restaurant you went to. That is my biggest downfall. I love chips and salsa. Tracy

Laura said...

We ate at Bandidos. This was our first time there. My favorite mexican restaurant is actually in Ohio. I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones