Day 1 of Recommitment
10:48 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
As far as my goals go I think I did pretty well today. I am almost done with my 80 oz. of water. I journaled my food, and I exercised. I still need to buy a new pedometer and I will pray before I go to bed. For today's exercise I did the 3-mile Walk Away the Pounds. WOOHOO! I must say though it's hard to do when the dog things you're playing with her. I did journal, but some of my food wasn't great. I did points up until this evening. Tonight I made homemade fried rice and garlic stir-fry. It was yummy. Unfortunately, I indulged in some white chocolate chip cookies that I made for the hubby. They taste just like my grandma's cookies only with white chocolate chips.
Anyway, I've now seen two people talk about Turbo Jam. What do you think about it? I was thinking that maybe I'd buy it, but I don't want to spend the money on it and not like it. So, I was hoping to get some opinions.
Food Journal
bagel 4
cream cheese 2
Smart One 4
2 oz. Garlic Tuna 2
Salad 0
fried rice
garlic chicken stir fry
4 white chocolate chip cookies
One day at a time Laura, you can do this! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
Anyway, I've now seen two people talk about Turbo Jam. What do you think about it? I was thinking that maybe I'd buy it, but I don't want to spend the money on it and not like it. So, I was hoping to get some opinions.
Food Journal
bagel 4
cream cheese 2
Smart One 4
2 oz. Garlic Tuna 2
Salad 0
1 oz. baked lays
2 egg rolls 6fried rice
garlic chicken stir fry
4 white chocolate chip cookies
One day at a time Laura, you can do this! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!





5 comments:
Awww! Girl, you CAN do this. I just did made my "recommitment" yesterday... I am learning that it's the coming back that counts! Good job.. day 1 down...
And 3 miles!! I'm lucky if I can walk ONE without pulling anything. :)
I know you don't know me, but your profile really hit home to me. My mom has MS. She's lucky enough to have a very mild case, but it's still a daily reality for her. But she uses it as an excuse NOT to do anything about her weight. I am so proud of you for taking this head on. We all go through a million "recommitments." As long as each time we're doing a little bit better that's all that matters. I also got interested in the Turbo Jam thing. I just ordered it and I'm excited to try it out. Like I said, I know you don't know me, but I'll be checking in on you - cheering you on! You can do this! It won't be easy, but keep your goals in mind. Do it for the children you hope to have, do it for every other person struggling with MS, but most of all, do it for yourself! And definitelly keep up with the prayer. God will give you strength when you don't think you have any! Sorry for the huge novel from a complete stranger! :) Good luck!
go to the library to see if they have it there. if they do, its a free tryout!
Thank you so much for the comments! Great idea about checking the library mom!!! I checked online and unfortunately, they don't have it. Maybe someone I know has it. I'll have to ask around.
I do Turbo Jam and I love it. Now, it's not some miracle workout that's way more effective than anything else, like informercials like to claim. It's as effective as any intense cardio workout. The thing I like about it is it is as fun for me as exercise can be. If you have something you like to do, like walking, then keep doing that. But if you want something a little more fun then Turbo Jam is great. For me it is fun and it is a very good workout. It's got cardio workouts and toning workouts which I feel are very good. Of course, I haven't been doing it long enough to see any results, but I've just started on a healthy eating and exercise plan so I really think it's going to help me. As long as I'm eating healthy and doing it on a regular basis, I know it's going to help me lose weight.
Post a Comment