My New Addiction

1:41 PM Edit This 4 Comments »


So I have a new addiction and it's not to food!!! It's to SparkPeople! Candace mentioned it in a comment she made to me. I had no idea what she was talking about. So, I Googled it. When she mentioned it she referred to it as Sparks, so that's what I Googled and I got Sparks.com. After I was looking around a little bit I realized that I was definitely in the wrong place. Come to find out Sparks is a caffeinated alcohol beverages with a blend of caffeine, taurine, guarana and ginseng extract. Don't think you'll find any food logs there. So I kept searching and finally found SparkPeople. I LOVE IT!!! The food journal table I made is a modified version of theirs. I'm going to try and use them both.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sparkpeople is awesome! I love your music player! I listen to Christian music with my girls when we're driving (the "secular" stations get a little racy sometimes). The songs you have are some of our favorites!

Tina said...

I love spark people too! And I noticed on Sarah's comment that you have a music player with Christian music.. I will have to check that out later.. I'm always tuning into my playlist on my facebook while at work... but I need some variety and I'm curious as to what you listen to.

Laura said...

My music player is here on this website. It's at the bottom. You can see all the songs loaded onto it. I listen to a variety of music though. Christian, Rap, Pop, Country.

Anonymous said...

I love Spark People! I discovered it years ago and have used it off and on but more on since joining WW.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones