Sunday, the day of rest!

5:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
WOW I feel like this weekend flew by! I didn't fully journal on Friday and didn't journal at all on Saturday and Sunday. I was doing so good with it. BUT, I'm not letting a couple days get me down. I'll be right back on track tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow. It's weigh-in day. I am curious to see what the 'ol scale has to say. Hopefully it will be nice. I know I'd be nice to anyone who walked over 13 miles. I didn't reach my goal of 4 times exercising, but I think walking over 13 miles is doing pretty good. I'll be back to the grind tomorrow. I sure do hope it's supposed to be nice our. I LOVE getting out and walking when it's nice. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones