Just what I needed!

8:32 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I had a LONG weekend. My very best friend in the whole wide world came to visit this weekend. We shopped on Saturday and Sunday!!! I was pooped and wanted to take Monday off of work, but couldn't since I had meetings with parents. When I woke up this morning we had a 2-hour delay because of fog. Then, after I got out of the shower I realized school was closed because the fog was sticking around. I LOVE fog!

NSV!!!! Our first stop was at Avenue. I saw these really cute shorts I wanted so bad. They didn't have them in my size, but they did have them in a 20. So I grabbed them to try on thinking, "who are you kidding, you aren't going to be able to squeeze your fat butt into these!" I put them on and they are too big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! I had to get an 18!!! That makes me feel so good. On the flip side I know I could go to other store and try on a size 18 and not even be close to fitting into it. But who cares, I own size 18 clothes again!!!

If you didn't notice I was bad last week and didn't post at all. I didn't even journal last week. However, I did exercise 4 times. I went on 4 walks. WOOHOO! I think I'm gonna go this morning and then see if the hubby will go when he gets home from work. They say it's going to be a beautiful day once the fog leaves.

I must have done a little something right last week. I was down .8 when I weighed-in this morning. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, you are doing great. It's so nice to fit into a smaller size of clothes. Great job on the exercise.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones