New Addition to the Family

12:04 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Nope, not prego, just in case you thought that that was what I meant. I wish though. The hubby and I are getting a dog. We went and picked her out yesterday. We're getting her from an animal shelter that's not no-kill. That makes me feel good about adopting her. If the hubby would let me I think I'd adopt them all. The shelter calls her Winter. We're going to call her Zoey Winter. She's part lab, part husky. She has a lab body and the awesome husky blue eyes. Here's a picture of her that was taken on the hubby's phone. It doesn't do her justice.
She'll be a great walking buddy.

4 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

She's gorgeous! Good for you for rescuing her! I wish we could do that and take them all. She's gonna be a great walking buddy! :)

Colette said...

OMG look at her face waaaaaa.... she is beautiful!!!

Yep you can't skip working out now!! She will be great for you!

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! She looks like she can be a bit of a handful! I can't wait to get another puppy!! Congrats!

WeightBGone said...

Awwwwwww she's just the cutest!!
She will be a great walking partner. My dog reminds me every day its time for walking because he stands by the door and wont move out of the way until he's had his walk.

Enjoy her she's sure a sweetie!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones