1st Anniversary
8:43 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Yesterday was our first anniversary. We spent the first half of the day pretty much doing nothing. We put laundry away, watched TV, played on the computers. Then we went out to dinner at a very very nice restaurant. We had to dress up. It was so YUMMY! I certainly ate more than what I should have. And oh how I hate complimentary Mud Pie!! Okay not really. It was so good! I was so full from dinner, but couldn't stop eating the delicious chocolate pie with chocolate fudge and whip cream on top! It was so big too. Then our waitress proceeds to tell us that you get free pie for your birthdays too!!!! You can bet I'll be first in line on my birthday and the hubby's birthday. Oh the yummy chocolate goodness! Okay, I know, I need to get a grip and come back to reality. Anyway we stopped at our friends house so they could take some pictures for us. Here is one of them.
Happy last week before school starts!

Happy last week before school starts!






2 comments:
what a nice anniversary pic. Why does ryan look like he's hiding? lol. You look real pretty Laura. Dinner sounded great. Its ok to enjoy your self just get back to it asap. Nothing wrong with alittle indulgence..yum. I was thinking of you. did you get anything from the hubby???? lol
aunt cordi
Happy Anniversary! August 12th was me and my husbands 1 year anniversary as well : ) How ironic...
Post a Comment