Questions answered, BUT....
4:44 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Thank you Jo for answering my questions in my last post. How exactly does C25K work? Sounds interesting. I may want to try it....in the future.
Loving Mikayla Grace 2008 All Rights Reserved
rainbow garden blogger template originally by web hosting geeks - jacky supit
2 comments:
Check this link out. Hopefully it doesn't get all cut off. If it does go to www.coolrunning.com and then go to their training tab and then to new runners. It breaks it down by weeks. For example week one: after a 5 min brisk walking warm up, you jog for 60 seconds and then walk for 90 seconds for a total of 20 min. Each week more time is added. And by the end of 9 weeks you are ready to do a 5k race!! I'm loving it. Right now I'm in week 3. I will say that with each week it does get easier. And the beauty of it you can change it up to meet your needs. If you think you need to do one of the weeks twice then do it! Have fun...can't wait to hear about it!
www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
I started it this week and it has been suprisingly easy to do. I think alot of it for me is mental..I have to think positive!! if I can do it you can!! I am already seeing some results!!
Go Coolio...Go Coolio...
Post a Comment