Back on track.....kinda

9:12 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well, earlier today I vowed that I was getting back on track today. Apparently I need to take baby steps. I wasn't so "on track" with my food today. However, I am proud to say that I did go for a walk. Also, the hubby and I went grocery shopping. I think this will definitely help. We haven't been shopping in like two weeks because I haven't been home. Another thing that will help is we made a weekly menu. We normally do this and I've been trying to stick to it. I grew up with a weekly menu. My friends used to come over and pick what days they wanted to come over and have dinner with us. When I was really little we even had our evening snacks on the menu. I guess I get my organization from my mom. Anyway, tomorrow I plan to track my food. I swear!

P.S. Steph/Barbie/Trixie I would never in a million years even think about leaving the Barbie Brigade. I'm a Barbie for life! :o)

2 comments:

Colette said...

Yeah for you girl!! I am on that damn track and I go around and around and around so come on!!

We will get there!!

WeightBGone said...

Good for you getting back on track its not always the easiest thing to do.

Have a great week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones