BLAH....again!

10:00 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So, I think I've hit a slump! I'm just not feeling it. I'm still walking, but I'm not journaling or really watching what I eat. I really need to get my head out of my butt and get my crap together. I was doing so well. Once again I'm heading out of town tomorrow evening. At least I'll be at my friends house. She can sympathize with me. She already told me to bring my workout clothes and we will be eating healthy. That makes me happy. Now I just need to start doing it again here at home and stop eating out. I think before I go to bed tonight I will pray to the weight loss God for my motivation to return.

3 comments:

Colette said...

Said a pray for you too!

Just got to have FAITH!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at your friends house. You will get back on track!!

Anonymous said...

You CAN DO IT! Think of all of those great rewards that are going to start piling up SOON!!!! And remember that SWEET baby you just loved on???? MUST MAKE GOAL!!

Does that help at all ;)??
Sara


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones