WI
5:19 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Well, yesterday was weigh-in day. I'm up 1 pound. I'm not too upset. I'm blaming the switch from weighing in the morning to weight in the evening. Since school has started I can no longer go to the 10A.M. meeting. I haven't done any walking. I actually kind of miss it and would really like to take the dog. Unfortunately it's hotter than poo-poo here and the humidity sucks. I guess if I do go walk I'd sweat like crazy. I always feel good when I sweat while I'm working out. I know it's gross and yucky, but it makes me feel like I'm getting a good workout. I'm weird, I know





1 comments:
You are probably right. It's kind of getting to that point where we'll are start dressing 'heavier' too. I weigh in the evening and one of the things I do is to eat 1/4C Almonds around 5pm so I won't be hungry for supper until after meeting.
Post a Comment