I LOVE FOOD!

2:54 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I forgot to post last night with my food. I didn't figure the points, but at least I'm writing it down.
L - 6 in. turkey breast sub on wheat with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, and yellow mustard
L - Baked Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream
D - Buffalitos - 2 tortillas, grilled chicken, lettuce, pico de galo, sour cream, cheese, sweet bbq sauce
D - tortilla chips & salsa
D - 1 mozzarella stick

I have a story to go along with my Buffalitos. I got them a Buffalo Wild Wings. I know I've posted before about them not have nutritional information available. So, I thought that the Buffalitos would be a decent meal. But, to make it better I asked for my cheese, sour cream, and bbq sauce all on the side and only put a little of each on myself. This way I could limit how much was on them. It still tasted good!

P.S. Thanks for the encouraging comments. I love getting comments! :o) Go Coolio! Go Coolio! Shake ya booty! Shake ya booty!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Little things like getting stuff on the side adds up - that is smart planning - Way to go!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones