MySpace
11:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yes, MySpace. I thought that was for only high school teenage kids. Apparently not. I got a call from my mom the other day. Apparently one of my high school classmates was looking for me. I emailed her and found out that things are in motion for my ten year class reunion and they are trying to get as many contacts as possible. She then tells me that a ton of people who I went to school with are on MySpace. So, I go there and sure enough there are at least 50 people! So, what did I do? I created a MySpace page. I can't believe it. Hopefully none of my students or my boss find me. Nothing bad is on there, but it would be a little weird. Feel free to check me out. I have some of my wedding pictures on there. myspace.com/lbbolinger





0 comments:
Post a Comment