I will do what I can to get a walk in
3:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I think I've finally reached the stage of my dieting and exercising where if I don't go for my walk, I feel bad. I feel like I must go for a walk every day. That's a good thing right? I'm not dreading the exercise to much any more. It actually feels good to want to get out and go for a walk. Anyway after dinner last night we went over to a friends house. It was suggested to me, jokingly that I park at another friends house a couple blocks away and walk over. Well, I thought it was a good idea and asked the hubby if we could do that. He said yes and we did. Then when we arrived at our friends house they laughed. Hey I'm serious about this losing weight thing, it's not a joke. I'll do anything to get my walk in. It wasn't nearly as long as my normal walk, but at least it was a walk.





1 comments:
don't worry about the laughs. they are probably jealous. they see you being successful and feel bad because they can't do it!! keep up the good work
Post a Comment