Back on Track
8:55 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Okay! After seeing my pictures from yesterday I am ready to get back on track. I was not pleased at all. Why is it you don't realize how fat you are until you see a picture? And what I see in the mirror is not what I see in those pictures. When I look in the mirror, my eyes don't look so puffy and fat. How did I get like this? Why did I let myself go? I laugh at myself when I look back at pictures from my high school senior year and even my first year of college. I laugh because I thought I was fat them. Boy was I wrong! Enough of the pity party. Today I vow to get back on track!





3 comments:
I feel exactly like you do pictures always seem to show what I cant see in the mirror. I avoid the camera at all cost. LOL
Glad to see you back on track have a great week. :)
I think you look great in your anniversary picture - btw - red is your color!! Hang in there - one day you will look back at your anniversary picture and not recognize yourself.........just don't leave the Barbie Brigade - we need our Coolio Barbie!!
Post a Comment