Why am I hungry?
3:21 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Thursday night when I got the positive prego test I bought the book What to Expect When You're Expecting. In it it said I wouldn't need to eat any additional calories for the first three months. Once 2nd tri is here I should eat about 300 more and 3rd tri, 500. So, my question is why do I always feel like I'm hungry? It's a mind game! The solution, remove all the food from the house....jk :)





1 comments:
It may say to limit it to 300 extra calories but let me tell you I WAS STARVING my whole first trimester. It was crazy hunger that didn't seem to ever subside. Don't worry about it. Eat when you're hungry and stop when your satisfied.....just make sure to eat good stuff and to keep moving!
By the way CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment