My first day on core...
9:24 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Today went okay. For the most part my food choices were good. For breakfast I had a bowl of Cheerios with skim milk. I only got to eat a couple bits of it. Then I spilled it all over the table. I also ate a banana. Lunch wasn't so great. My mom and I went to my classroom to get some work done and stopped at a pancake place for lunch. I had french toast and sausage. Dinner on the other hand was great. I had BBQ chicken, asparagus, carrots, and a baked potato. The only other thing I had today that isn't on core was a gas station capachino. I was so tired and need a caffeine boost. Overall for the first day, I think I did okay. I also went to the Y again today and walked for an hour. My mom and I are going to go again tomorrow. Then I'm also considering going with the hubby in the evening. Two works outs in one day? We'll see.





1 comments:
Woooohooo you GO GIRL!!! Hey don't beat yourself up for messing up at lunch!! You did wonderful!!
I don not want to bust your bubble but Cheerio's are not core so just remember to count them. I usually eat Fiber One ( the twig looking ones) with Banana's. They are core and tatse so good. I always try to get my fruits in first thing in the am!!
Your going to do great on Core. Great job on that supper too. You will definately be a Core Pro in no time!! Use that link I sent you on the WW message boards...its invaulable!!!
*Colette runs arounds and does the happy dance for Laura!!!
Post a Comment