Too early!

7:29 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have never ever every been a morning person. Isn't that funny especially since I'm a teacher and school starts in the morning? I love my sleep. This week is my last week to be able to sleep in. The only day I did that was Monday because I couldn't drag myself out of bed. Every other day I've been out of bed by 7 a.m. The sad thing is, once school starts next week I have to be up earlier than 7. Good bye late nights and hello early mornings. Anywho, I'm off to the Y, although going back to bed sounds good too. Never fear, I'm not going back to bed. I've got a lot of preparation work in my classroom to do. So, I'm heading to the Y to get my workout in and then to work. HAPPY THURSDAY!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones