How do you know?
1:48 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Here's the story behind how I know I'm pregnant, minus a couple details I'm sure you don't want to know. At the beginning of the week I noticed that the girls just weren't the same. They were sore. Now I don't mean just tender. I mean they are so sore it's uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. Last week TOM was supposed to arrive. Usually when he's coming I break out more than normal and I didn't. If TOM was coming he should have been here Thursday. By Thursday evening I was getting antsy and decided to take a test. The hubby had already gone to meet the guys for dinner (our usually Thursday thing). So there I am on the phone with LH, peeing on a stick and my hand. I put the cap on and got out of there. I was so nervous. I waited the three minutes and went back to check and sure enough there were two lines. I started jumping up and down while on the phone with LH. She then reminded me that my life had just completely changed. One line was not as dark as the other so I was skeptical. So I bagged it up and took it with me to meet the girls. As soon as I got there I asked them for their help. They of course said sure. I pull the baggy out and ask if there was two lines. They start screaming! I was told over and over two lines is two lines, no matter how dark they are. I took another test Friday morning, first pee. There is no doubt in my mind now. Those lines were very dark. So there ya have it! I'M PREGNANT! I'm supposed to go to the doctor Oct. 1, but will be rescheduling that since it's during my work day. I don't want to take time off of work if I don't have to. At the end of Oct. I have a fall break. I will try to reschedule for then. I will definately keep you posted.





2 comments:
A line is a line!!! WOO HOO!!!
I took the digital tests this time last year when I found out I was pregnant. It was so surreal to read the word "pregnant" on that stick! Holy cow!
How you told your DH was so sweet!!! My DH was there with me the first time. :) The 2nd time DS told him. Enjoy your pregnancy!!!
Hey Congrats! Enjoy every momment of it! All my best to you guys.
Post a Comment