What do I do?

6:52 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'm going to take the lowest weight!! So I woke up this morning and started to get ready for work. Then got excited because it's weigh-in day. So, I stepped on the scale. It gave me 230.4. Which puts me at being up. So I went downstairs did my hair, did my make up and came back upstairs. By that time my body decided it needed to use the bathroom. So, I did. Then I stepped back on the scale and it gave me 229.4. It gave that to me twice in a row. So.....I'm taking it. This puts me at a .4 weight loss. I'm really excited about this week and attempting core. There will be no vacation with cookies, candy, CHEESECAKE, and so on. So, I'm hoping to really stick close to it. The hubby and I have already arranged to meet each other at the Y on Mon, Wed, Fri. Tues and Thurs I'm on my own. I'm sure I won't have a problem going. My plan is to pack my bag and take it to work with me. The Y is on my way home from work, so I will stop on my way home. I can't believe last week I got in 8 workouts! It feels so good. HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones