I'm leavin' on a jet plane!

9:05 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

Okay, so I'm not really leaving on a jet plane. Maybe I should be singing, I'm leavin' in a Kia Sorento....lol. They hubby took today off of work and we are heading to Indianapolis. Why you ask? For no reason at all. We are going for a weekend get away before I have to go back to work. Our anniversary is on Tuesday so I'm also considering this an anniversary celebration. I'm so excited to be spending time with him away from home and the computer (we spend A LOT of time on the computers). Especially after his three week run on 2nd shift. We have no plans. We have a place to stay and that's about it. We're going to wing it. Should be interesting.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

OMG OMG: said...

oho, you are so cool~~ put the fraph of weight on the top :-)

nice to be here~~

Amanda said...

Hey, I'm in Indy! :)

Enjoy your weekend. It's supposed to be a GORGEOUS one here!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones