Damn you Cheerios!!!
1:07 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Here I thought I was doing good and eating Cheerios for breakfast. The WW explanation of Core cereal is that is has to be whole grain, no sugar, and no fruit or nuts. Cheerios fits that right?? WRONG!!!! Today Collete burst my bubble and informed me that Cheerios were not Core. Well being the person I am I walked my butt downstairs and was going to prove her wrong. To my astonishment Cheerios has sugar in it!!!!! WTF!?!? ARG!





1 comments:
Laura,
Don't sweat it! I am definately sure you walked off those Cheerios and them some today!! LOL
Like you had a hard time understanding why certain cereals were and were not core! Trust me I asked ALOT of questions on the message boards to finally get some clearity! Do I fully understand now? NO....LOL. But I just do what the plan says. I will say this. In the past I had bought the Fiber One Carmel cereal when I was on flex and did eat it a couple times but it seemed too "pointy" at 4 pts a serving, so basically I didn't eat it much. I also had raisin bran and cheerios.
When I started Core I thought "great now all I get to eat is TWIGS...errr" due to the fact I am not a PLAIN shredded wheat person! I LOVE the vanilla or cimminion (sp) ones but again they are not core! (Oh by the way I had a cartilogist tell me they had ZERO Cholesterol and Sodium and know what? He was right...so if you need a heart healthy cereal try them)
Anyways I started eating my twiggs with FF milk and adding a banana instead of the others. Know what? I LOVE THEM NOW!! I tried to eat the fiber one carmel and OMG is was TOO SWEET!! I would have never thought I would ever say that but I did! It was too damn sweet!!
If you wanna eat raisin bran or cheerios just count the points for the cereal if yuo use skim milk since it's free!! You will save yourself a point or two!!!
Don't give up...you will see results soon!!!
Post a Comment