OMG! OMG! OMG!
2:41 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I have an NSV!!!!!! So it goes like this:
I've been out school shopping on several occasions with absolutely no luck. I've found nothing I like, nothing that's appropriate for a teacher to be wearing, and nothing that doesn't make me look prego (why is that the style?). So every time I go shopping I come home very upset and disappointed. Today the hubby and I loaded ourselves into the car and headed to Kohl's. I have a really hard time finding petite pants (I'm short) in my size. I found some petite pants, but they only had size 24, 20, and 18. I wanted a black pair and a khaki pair. I thought I needed a 22, but took the 20s anyway. I tried them on and they fit. I asked the hubby if I should try the 18s since in the 20 i still had saggy butt. He didn't think I should, but I did anyway, and guess what!?!? THEY FIT!!!! So I bought them. We then ventured to Avenue. I can't even tell you how many time I've been in there in the past month looking with no success. I found a couple things and tried them on. Then I decided to try on a pair of jeans since the ones I own are too big. So the lady helps me and gives me a size 18, then hands me a size 16. I told her I needed an 18. I take the 18 thinking in my head, "lol, I'll take them into the fitting room with me, but there is no way!" Once I get in the fitting room I begin to wonder about the size 16s. They start calling my name, "Laura, try us on! Come on you know you want to!" So I give into the pressure and try them on. OMG!!! They fit!!! The hubby was right out side of the room. I said to him, "OMG! THEY FIT! THE SIZE 16 FITS!" I'm so excited. I bought two pair!!! After that I told the hubby, "We WILL be going to the Y this week." I didn't make it at all this week and my eating wasn't great either. I had some pretty late nights at work getting ready for the kids to come. Now that school has started I'm hoping to establish a routine.
I've been out school shopping on several occasions with absolutely no luck. I've found nothing I like, nothing that's appropriate for a teacher to be wearing, and nothing that doesn't make me look prego (why is that the style?). So every time I go shopping I come home very upset and disappointed. Today the hubby and I loaded ourselves into the car and headed to Kohl's. I have a really hard time finding petite pants (I'm short) in my size. I found some petite pants, but they only had size 24, 20, and 18. I wanted a black pair and a khaki pair. I thought I needed a 22, but took the 20s anyway. I tried them on and they fit. I asked the hubby if I should try the 18s since in the 20 i still had saggy butt. He didn't think I should, but I did anyway, and guess what!?!? THEY FIT!!!! So I bought them. We then ventured to Avenue. I can't even tell you how many time I've been in there in the past month looking with no success. I found a couple things and tried them on. Then I decided to try on a pair of jeans since the ones I own are too big. So the lady helps me and gives me a size 18, then hands me a size 16. I told her I needed an 18. I take the 18 thinking in my head, "lol, I'll take them into the fitting room with me, but there is no way!" Once I get in the fitting room I begin to wonder about the size 16s. They start calling my name, "Laura, try us on! Come on you know you want to!" So I give into the pressure and try them on. OMG!!! They fit!!! The hubby was right out side of the room. I said to him, "OMG! THEY FIT! THE SIZE 16 FITS!" I'm so excited. I bought two pair!!! After that I told the hubby, "We WILL be going to the Y this week." I didn't make it at all this week and my eating wasn't great either. I had some pretty late nights at work getting ready for the kids to come. Now that school has started I'm hoping to establish a routine.





4 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to say that my pants are too big! You ROCK!!
YEAH LAURA!! Thats a HUGE NSV!!! Go GIRL!! I just recently got into a pair of 16's and it was SWEEEEET!!
I can't wait to say "OMG these
16's are too BIG now!!"...LOL
All in due time!! :)
Good for you Laura.!!!!!!!you keep it up girlie. Once you get into your routine your just be melting away. I've been working out with my PT (Zach) he's kicking my butt. This will be my second week, I pulled something in my thigh so he has me walking and doing other exercising to still burn this fat. I felt great today after coming home from a long trip home from Toledo. I wasn't going to workout but I did. And I glad. Zach is a real good motivator He reminds me of the skinny pants I'm going to get.
So heres to you and your new size jeans. Keep it up!!!
aunt cordi
Congrats Laura!!
That is my goal right now. I want to get into a size 16 and stay there. I haven't seen the outsides of the 20's for awhile.
I just recently got down to a size 22 and that is extremely happy for me.
Have a great day and congrats again!!
Post a Comment