How to tell the hubby?

1:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I figured I would just tell him, but then I was told by my friends I had to do something cool, fun, and unique. So we brainstormed. This is what I did. My hubby LOVES cheesecake. So, I bought him a cheesecake and wrote on it with frosting writers "I Love My Daddy." Then I put the positive test right in the middle of the cake. He was upstairs in the computer room, so I called him down. I asked him if he would help me set the coffee machine for the morning, that I forgot how to do it. As he walked into the kitchen I said, "I can't read thing very well. I don't know if there are two lines or not." As he arrived in the kitchen I handed him the cake. He stood there in shock. Then happiness filled him. I know your wondering, did he eat the cheesecake. The answer, yes, he did. He cored out the middle of the cheesecake where the test was and ate the rest. We are so excited!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones