I don't know how...
2:04 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
but I am down this week. I'm down 1.2 pounds. This means I have broke out of the 230s. WOOOHOOO!!!!! I am very excited. The funny thing about being down is before getting in the shower yesterday I said to myself, "I feel so fat. I think I even look fatter. Man, I think I'm going to be up this week." Then, to my surprise I was down.
The hubby and I have plans to go over to the Y together when he gets home from work. My plan was to get up when he went to work and go, but that didn't happen. I had some pretty late nights this weekend and for the past two weeks I had myself on my hubbies second shift schedule. Now he's back on first (thank God!). He attempted to wake me up, but that didn't happen. I didn't end up getting out of bed until almost noon! I must have been extremely tired.
The hubby and I have plans to go over to the Y together when he gets home from work. My plan was to get up when he went to work and go, but that didn't happen. I had some pretty late nights this weekend and for the past two weeks I had myself on my hubbies second shift schedule. Now he's back on first (thank God!). He attempted to wake me up, but that didn't happen. I didn't end up getting out of bed until almost noon! I must have been extremely tired.





1 comments:
Good for you Laura. Keep it up. Uncle Matt came home from the camp out and said"the only way I'm going to get moving is to start tomorrow" I said "good" then he procedes to tell me his motivation is a 5 k in Nov. with a buddy of his. I thougt thta was great. So today I talked to him and he said he was going for a walk and if I wanted to go with...I declined, I told him I was mowing the lawn and doing some other sweaty things. Him and I can't start a program together because he just jumps in and goes head strong. Me I work up to it all, Zach says we need to work at our own pace then we can work out together.
I hope every thing for you and Ryan work out at the Y. I loved going there for the aerobics classes. Take advantage of classes, I'd love to do "Hip Hop Abs". Good luck and lose yur self and gain a better frame of mind.
love aunt cordi
Post a Comment