What's all this noise about Core?
3:33 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
So, Collete has decided she LOVES core!! The way she talks about it I think she's IN love with core (sure hope Hulk doesn't find out...hehe). Anyway, after reading her amazing weight loss this week I starting thinking. Maybe I should try core. I dug out my Week 1 book from WW and read up on it. It doesn't seem to be difficult. I already eat many things on the core list. This past weekend I was LH's house and see made an amazing dinner. We weren't thinking about points or anything. Now, I think back, the entire dinner fell within core with the exception of the little bit of butter I put on my mashed potatoes.
Side note: I'm in love with grilled asparagus!! It is so yummy!
Anyway, I think I'm going to try core. Wish me luck!
Side note: I'm in love with grilled asparagus!! It is so yummy!
Anyway, I think I'm going to try core. Wish me luck!





2 comments:
Wooohooo I am so glad your getting on the Core band wagon! Come on sister! I will help you out all I can. I do truely love Core and yes if you have done flex prior to doing Core you will find that you already eat most of the foods! Yes, you will have to give up bread for the most part or use your 35 weekly points on it.
I personally use my points for light mayo instead of the FF mayo because it taste aweful! I already drink skim milk so I can have all of that I want because it's core! I will say this, by laying off all the bread's crackers and cookies it has helped me lose weight tremdously!! So yes it's hard at times but basically it comes down to this...Do I want the cookie, bread or cracker or do I wanna look hot? LOL...What do you think? LOL
Good luck.....Amanda is going to start it too!! Wooohooo we will all be hot mommas!!! LOL
Good luck on trying core! I'm going to be jumping on that wagon soon. I'm waiting for the half cow that we've purchased before I start. :) Good luck! We'll have to get the great advice from Colette...she has rocked it lately! :)
Post a Comment