Update
7:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yes, I'm still alive! No, I'm not back on my horse yet. I think I may have to buy a new horse. I can't find mine. Maybe my weigh-in this week is the kick in the booty that I need. I was up 3.6 lbs!!! Holy Cow! I expected a gain, but not that much. I left WW feeling really bad about myself. I told my husband that maybe I'm meant to be fat. Maybe my friend was right I'm comfortable where I'm at.
Now a couple days have passed and I'm over it. I'm certainly not comfortable where I am. If I was comfortable a gain wouldn't have bothered me as much as it did. I'm going to push through and get over this hump! I have to, it's my life I'm losing for.
Does shoveling snow count as exercise? We got 6 inches last night. I decided that I'd suprise my husband, who isn't a school teacher and didn't get the day off ,by shovling the drive way. I started out with a positive attitude, "I can do this! I'm gonna blog how I got my exercise in today by shoveling snow!" Mind you we have a rather large driveway. By the end I was thinking, "Maybe I'll blog about my arms falling off from shoveling snow or ask if a person can die from shoveling snow." Well my arms didn't fall off and I didn't die, but I am soar and my knees hurt. Just another reminder that I'm way too heavy and way out of shape.
Now a couple days have passed and I'm over it. I'm certainly not comfortable where I am. If I was comfortable a gain wouldn't have bothered me as much as it did. I'm going to push through and get over this hump! I have to, it's my life I'm losing for.
Does shoveling snow count as exercise? We got 6 inches last night. I decided that I'd suprise my husband, who isn't a school teacher and didn't get the day off ,by shovling the drive way. I started out with a positive attitude, "I can do this! I'm gonna blog how I got my exercise in today by shoveling snow!" Mind you we have a rather large driveway. By the end I was thinking, "Maybe I'll blog about my arms falling off from shoveling snow or ask if a person can die from shoveling snow." Well my arms didn't fall off and I didn't die, but I am soar and my knees hurt. Just another reminder that I'm way too heavy and way out of shape.





0 comments:
Post a Comment