Yoga Challenge
10:07 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I think I know how to fix my lack of exercise! I need my mom to move in with me and make me to do it! She was here visiting this weekend. She was talking about how she's exercised 11 days in a row. So to keep it going we decided to "Walk Away the Pounds." Walk Away the Pounds is a walking tape to follow. There is the 1 miles, 2 mile, and 3 mile. We did the 1 and 2 for a total of 3 miles. Then my mom also wanted to do a Yoga tape. I have Yoga for Dummies. I had never even opened it. It still had the plastic wrap on it. As we started doing it I decided that I hate doing Yoga. I don't ever know if I'm going it right and it's hard to be in a position like downward pointing dog (or whatever it's called) and look at the TV at the same time. But now, my mom has challenged me to keep doing the Yoga tape for at least a week. She says after a week I will notice a difference and I will like it. So I accepted the challenge and I will let you know how I do. Last weeks WI was okay. I was down .8. I also plan to keep up with the Walk Away the Pounds. I've gotta do something.





2 comments:
Once you know the moves you won't need to look at the tv. Most yoga flow only has a few moves in the session and it's repeated. Downward Dog used to kill my arms, but I'm getting stronger now. It is a great low-impact activity. Let us know how you feel about it after a week.
yes Mardi Gras was a blast. The kids were off the whole week of February 4th!!
Thank gawd they went back today!!Keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment