Does Shoveling Snow Count As Yoga?

5:06 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I was so looking forward to at least a 2-hour delay this morning because of snow, but NOPE! Instead the snow decided to come while we were in school. It took me a while to get home and that included stopping to fill up a flat tire. I had to take the hubbies car to work since mine is in the shop. I HATE his car! He doesn't take care of it! FILTHY! Anyway so I get home and decide I really should shovel the driveway. It's a work out I tell ya. I didn't finish because it's still snowing and what I did uncover was already covered. So, I figured I'd wait until it stops. I've worked out two days in a row. This makes me excited to weigh in tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my last WW weigh-in. BOOHOO! :o( I'm gonna still weigh-in here at home though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, This is your taskmaster, mother speaking: shoveling does not count as yoga. You need the yoga to stretch and get stronger and to have some time to quiet your mind. To think about being a stronger, lighter, more energized you!Shoveling would/could be your aerobic workout or an extra bonus activity for the day. hope you did the yoga.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones