AWESOME! Watch the viedo above!

11:20 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
My mom and I saw this guy, Michael Isreal in concert this evening! It was so awesome to watch! We even got to see him do the piece that is in the video. I recommend you go if you ever get the chance. It is really moving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. You weren't kidding it is moving. I love both of those songs. I started to cry the minute the first one started playing. When the second one came on..well lets just say I thought of your Dad. I know he's looking down on each one of you. With your Moms success in her career, you being married and owning a house. Jeff married going to be a father again. Aaron a dad. I know with your Mom growing faith and her strong will she with you dads undying love... they are your "Heros". I love you Laura girl. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Keep your motivation. love ya.
aunt cordi


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones