"I'M DEBT FREE!"
8:59 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Is what my cousin will be yelling on Dave Ramsey's TV show this evening. He is younger than me and he's now debt free because he followed Dave's book. This just affirms that what the hubby and I are doing is the right thing and before we know it, we'll be able to call and yell the same thing! I'm so excited for him. I'm going to have my butt plopped right in front of the TV this evening, just so I can hear it. If your interested the show is on at 8EST on the Fox business channel.CONGRATULATIONS STEVE ON BEING DEBT FREE!!!!!!





1 comments:
WOW how awesome for your cousin Laura! I did the same thing after Katrina..I paid off every bill even my house!
You and hubby will be estatic when you can say I am debt free too. Kepp up the good work...its a wonderful feeling trust me!
Oh by the way that song you have on here called Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman just touched me to the core! Its beautiful. I have never heard it before. Is it country or gospal? Anyways just wanted to give you a shout out to say thanks and I have missed you!!!
Post a Comment