Happy Birthday
9:58 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
to me! Happy Birthday to me! Yes today is my birthday. I have no idea why, but I was really excited about today coming. 28 candles is a lot of candles to put on a cake. My co-workers did that for me. Good thing we didn't set the fire alarm off in the school! I will try to post more later this week. Have a good rest of the week everyone. Happy Hump Day!





2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!! Mine was Sunday so we are just a couple days apart!! Now of coarse I am older than dirt (41) and you are a young pup but our birthdays are close together none the less!!
Hope it was a great one!!
Happy belated birthday!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and that you are continuing to celebrate this weekend :)
Post a Comment