
This is the question one of my higher functioning students asked me yesterday. It went a little more like this, "Mrs. B. are you pregnant? You stomach keeps getting bigger. Are you hiding something from us?" I was a little taken aback that he would ask me this. I looked at him patted my stomach and said, "Nope! I'm just fat!" What else was I supposed to say? I'm not pregnant, that I know of. Anyway, if I was what business of it is his? I try to teach my students to be polite, contributing, productive citizens, but their idea of what a polite, contributing, productive citizen is is WAY different than my idea. Maybe this is the motivation I need to get my butt back in gear. I was wanting a tredmill really really bad and now that it's tax season I thought I might get it. However, the hubby and I are going to start our Total Money Makeover and that means so spending on unnecessary things. NO DEBT! I do have some gift cards from my birthday and Christmas, maybe I can get a cheap one. I didn't have school today, too foggy. I was thinking about getting some work done here at home, but now I might be changing my mind. I don't know, we'll see. :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment