I'm "Sick and Tired"
7:54 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I am sick and tired of not losing weight. I know I know don't be so hard on myself. But, I'm sick of it. Seriously I'm to the point where I just plan don't like myself and wonder how in the world my husband can even look at me. There is no one else to blame, but myself. Why God, why? Why do I have to be fat? I hate it! I'm beginning to lose all hope. Maybe I'm just hopless and meant to be fat. Who knows?





2 comments:
I'm sorry you're having a rough time. But don't forget the 10 plus pounds gone in 2007. That counts for something. Hang in there. Keep doing the "right things" and your body will catch up... Maybe you need this weekend to just relax and breathe.. Start again Monday... that has helped me in the very recent past when struggling...
Hugs!
Laura, you are a strong and beautiful girl. This time of year is HARD. Super hard. Don't try to change everything at once and remember that tomorrow is a new day. Find something that inspires you...write yourself a positive note on the mirror in lipstick to see every day...tell yourself positive affirmations. Focus on the good because there IS GOOD! Enjoy that your husband loves you for who you are -- that speaks volumes! You must love yourself to move forward and I know you can do it -- even though it is HARD! You CAN do it. For every negative thought -- replace it with TWO POSITIVES immediately.
Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment