Day 4 Yoga Challenge and WI
8:43 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I really don't want to, but I am taking today off. My car was in the shop and I had to wake up earlier than normal to get ready for work so that I could leave and have my husband to work by 6 a.m. Unfortunately the snow God did not hear my prayers last night. Then after school I had to leave immediately to pick the hubby up. He gets off at 3:30, I get off at 3:15. I had to go back to work to prepare for a sub. I'll be working out of the building tomorrow. I didn't get home until after 7 and we just got done having supper. Now, I'm going to bed. I'm pooped. I promise I will Yoga tomorrow! I even missed my last weigh-in at WW. I weighed myself here at home. I'm down 2 pounds. Now that I've actually got my bum in motion, maybe I will continue that downward trend! WOOHOO! It feels so good.





0 comments:
Post a Comment