Holy Snow Batman!!!!!

11:33 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yes snow, and a TON of it!!!! It's now been snowing for over 12 hours here. It's crazy! I think this is the most snow we've had all winter. I considered going outside and shoveling, but thought I'd wait until it stops. I sure do hope it stops soon, but looking at the radar, I don't think it will. I don't have school today, so I'm sitting here at my computer working. I have A LOT of work to do. We've started yearly case conferences for our special education students. There is a TON of paper work to go with it.

OH, I'm so excited today too. I finally get to go and get my hair "fixed" I'm thinking she is going to have to cut it short to fix it. I'm sure whatever she does it will look good. I should have went to her in the first place. So much for trying to cut corners and save money.

Have a great day!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones