A sigh....

11:11 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
of relief! I think I know why I can't seem to find some of my motivation. I used to read other peoples blogs pretty regularly, but lately I haven't. Guess I didn't think I had the time. Tonight, after getting out of bed because I couldn't sleep, I caught up on my usual blogs. And now, I think I feel a little motivation creeping back in. However, I always feel really motivated at night time. I always go to bed thinking I can run a marathon....lol Then I get up in the morning and wonder why in the world I thought I could do that. So, tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to try to stay OP and even exercise. I also plan to go job hunting. Not career hunting but job hunting. In my last post I talked about getting out of debt and the hubby and I are going to look for second jobs. I know it sounds crazy, but the book talks about making sacrafices and doing things you don't want to do. I didn't accumulate my debt over night and I'm not going to get rid of it over night either. Just like my weight.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones