Harsh and Bellyaching
9:32 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay so my last post was a little harsh and I was certainly bellyaching. Woe is me. I really do need to change something. The hubby and I haven't been eating out since we're trying to get out of debt. That's GOT to be a big improvement. I'm sure my heart, arteries, digestive track, and every other part of my body is thanking me.
Speaking of getting out of debt. This evening the hubby and I paid off two credit cards and all, but $500 of his car. We'll have the car completely paid off by Friday of next week. Man does it feel so good to be getting out of debt. We are doing so good with it.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Speaking of getting out of debt. This evening the hubby and I paid off two credit cards and all, but $500 of his car. We'll have the car completely paid off by Friday of next week. Man does it feel so good to be getting out of debt. We are doing so good with it.
Have a wonderful weekend!





1 comments:
Congrats on paying off some of your debt, that is huge, I am proud of you! Keep it up girl:)Love Holly
Post a Comment