Total Money Make Over Haircut
11:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »As I stated in a later post my husband and I are trying to get out of debt. We're following Dave Ramsey's Total Money Make Over. It's going great and trying to stick with saving money I decided to go somewhere cheaper to get my haircut. I usually go to a salon and pay a little more than $11.50. I thought hey I'll pay $11.50 for a haircut and save some money to add to our snowball. The people working at these places are trained just like those who work in salons.....right? I now believe that I am sadly mistaken. She butchered my hair!!!!! I didn't really notice until I got home and tried to put my hair back in a pony tail. There is a chunk on the right side of my head that won't go back. I'm so upset! My hair is long and I asked for a trim. She gave it to me. Then I asked her to thin it since my hair is extremely thick. Well.....she went to town with the thinning shears. Holy crap, I think I better shave my head and start over. I'm so upset that when the hubby called me today when he was on lunch I started to cry. I called the girl I normally would go to and scheduled an appointment. Hopfully she can fix me. From now on I will save my money and spend a little more to get a decent hair cut!

This is not me, but I feel like my hair looks like this.





0 comments:
Post a Comment