You'd think I've lost 18 pounds or something!

6:05 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So the hubby and I had a wedding to go to today. The hubby was in the wedding. I wasn't. As of yesterday I still hadn't found anything to wear to the wedding and decided to venture over to Lane Bryant to see what I could find. I found and awesome skirt and an even more awesome shirt. Now mind you this wedding was friends of ours and other friends of ours who we see on a regular basis were there. I don't know how many comments I got on how good I looked. It really did make me feel good. I'll have to post some pictures later once the hubby gets my computer back up and running. I have to use his computer right now, something's wrong with my monitor. So, until I can post my pics, I'll have to leave you in suspense.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't that feel great?!! I'm proud of ya, can't wait for the pics. What color is everything? I've really been trying, this lady at work has lost 23lbs. she's doing good too. I walked a couple miles this week. Not enough but its a start. Laura keep me motivated. Love ya


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones