Lunch

10:36 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Aunt Cordi, this post is for you. Usually for lunch I take a Lean Cuisine or a Smart One. I have also been taking a Light Twinkie and a 100 Cal. pack of flavor burst Gold Fish. I have to admit that I've also been taking a diet pop, but I intend on replacing that with water. Right after school I usually eat a Kashi bar. My lunch is at 10:30 A.M., so by 3:10 P.M. I'm starving. This week for breakfast I'm trying the Weight Watchers smoothies (I bought them at WalMart, it was a 4 pack.) I usually drink it on my way to work at about 6:30/6:45 ish. I was surprised to find that it holds me over pretty well. I've also been chewing a lot of gum lately. I hope this helps. I have a recipe for Beef Baked Ziti that is really yummy. I will have to post it for you. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks hon. I'll have to try those smoothies, i need something different. Keep up the good work. love ya

Swizzlepop said...

They have Light Twinkies? Are they like the 100 cal Hostess Cupcakes? I haven't had a Twinkie since I was like 12 but a Light one sounds tempting...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones