I'm still alive!!!!
9:26 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Ha! I bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth. Actually I'm beginning to think that I really did. I can't believe how unmotivated I've been, not even caring, exercising, or counting points. I didn't even post my WI last week. Well last week I was up .6 pounds. I'm sure this week won't be pretty. I've fallen in love with Diet Sunkist. It is so yummy! However, I know it's not what I should be drinking. I need to be drinking my H2O. Tomorrow is Wednesday (in case you didn't know) and it is WI day. I count my WI day as my first day of the week. So, I'm starting over. I have got to do this. Tonight I've been running back and forth watching The Biggest Loser. Now I know those people have a trainer while their on the show telling them what to eat, when to eat, how to exercise, etc. But damn it I can be like them. My favorite person from that show is Poppi. She did it on her own without someone telling her when and how. I can do this, I can be like her! I can do it! I know I can. I just have to recommit. So, I'm here tonight to say that I'm recommitting! I'm starting over and I'm going to do this damn it. I'm tired of being fat and tired all the time. I don't want to be the fat teacher in the special education hallway any more. I'm young damn it, students at my school should be asking if I'm a student or a teacher. I'm recommitting. I CAN DO IT!





5 comments:
Way to go Laura!!! We're all here to help! Hope this week is better.
good thoughts, laura. i know it is hard but to recommit is a good thing. keep going. i have faith in you. you are a strong woman and can get to where you want to be...healthy!!
Woo-HOOO! You can do it! Biggest Loser inspires me too! IT will be good motivation for the fall! :) GOod luck!
Yes Laura you CAN do it. You are like the little engine that could so always keep that in mind.
I love Biggest Loser to and what a great inspiration the people on that show can be to all of us.
Welcome back to recommiting!!
You CAN DO IT!!! YOU WILL DO IT!!! I've never watched the Biggest Loser but I may start. Good luck and don't go MIA again, we can't help you if we can't find you. ;)
Post a Comment