Thank God for fog!

6:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Friday school got canceled because of fog. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was. I was a little disappointed though that I was already out of bed and half dressed when I found out. I so needed this day off. I know I know it's still the beginning of the school year, but this year is HARD!!! The behaviors are crazy. The kids are horrible. This past week was state testing all week, so this day off was much needed. I did end up going in and getting a little bit of work done. It was so nice to have no kids there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sister on the kids thing. This year I'm with 3rd graders and I've never seen such disrepect at such a young age. Wow,. Glad you had some time to regroup. Everyone needs a wellness day. We'r gettin ours ready to do some testing too. They've done the practice booklet, not looking good.
Hope this coming week is better for you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones