You won't believe this!!!
4:30 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I've already told you about my dress pants not fitting me anymore, to the point that I can't even really wear them any more. I had to dress up yesterday to go to a really really nice restaurant for a bachelorette party. What is a girl to do when none of her pants fit her? Well...a friend of mine gave me four pairs of dress pants. They were all 18s. The dress pants I have (that don't fit) are 24s. Two of the pairs fit me. So, I wore a pair of them last night!! A size 18!!! I don't think I've wore that size since I was in college! I'm so excited! I don't want to go buy all new clothes because I still want to keep losing weight, but I'm not sure I can pull off the too big pants any more.





2 comments:
Congratulations - nothing feels better than smaller pants!!! Way to go - see losing inches is where it's at!
Congrats that is great!
Post a Comment