Mama needs a new pair of pants!

8:32 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Okay I'm not a mama, but I needed a new pair of pants. I didn't want to go to Lane Bryant (where I normally buy my pants) and pay big bucks to grow out of them in a couple months. So I went to Goodwill. Apparently the ladies in Indiana who are my size don't want to give up their pants. So I decided to go to Wal-Mart. I first tried on a size 22 black pair. They were still a little big. Then I tried on a size 20 tan pair and they fit perfectly. Unfortunately they only had a 22 black in petite. So I had to buy them since I desperately need a pair of black dress pants. I also bought the 20s. It feels so good to be buying pants in a smaller size. Does this mean I'm down 2 pants size?

4 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

What's wrong with those Indiana women??? TGF Wally-World!
Congrats on the shrinkage. 'Tis awesome.

Anonymous said...

I think that is what it means!!! :) And I love Wally World! Congrats on the loss of inches!! WOO HOO

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on going down in pants size isnt that a fantastic feeling?? You are doing a great job!

Swizzlepop said...

I knew it, I knew it. You ARE the biggest loser :). You are shrinking and losing and needing new pants. Pretty soon you'll be buying 16s then 14s... You are doing so great! WOOHOO Laura! keep it up!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones