Measurements
9:18 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
It was recommended to me that I take my measurements so that I can "see" my weight lose (Thank you Colette!) What measurements should I take?
Loving Mikayla Grace 2008 All Rights Reserved
rainbow garden blogger template originally by web hosting geeks - jacky supit
4 comments:
I would recomend measuring your bust, waist, hips and thighs - I also measure my calves and biceps but you don't have to....seeing the inches melt off is even better than the scale moving down because it means that your clothes are getting too big!!! Saggy britches are the best!
A also measure the Belly button to belly button, and neck. The bicep measurement I found very interesting - get that for sure.
Laura~ You will definately see a difference. I didn't realize it til tonight but we are the SAME SIZE! All my old pants were 22/24's and I am in 18 now!! Wooohooo. We both are gonna be big losers!!
I got a feeling I am gonna have a bit of a gain this week though.. I am dealing with alot of stress with my 12 yo son right now...but I will lose anything I gain. :)
As for the treadmill..I bought one (800 dollars..OUCH) and used it a few times and I am sure I will in the winter but what I liek most is I go to a park here in town and it has a walking track and I have made many friends just by walking there. It is the one commitment that I have had no problem sticking with.. til today! I walked 5 miles with new shoes thursday and I got some serious blisters..so I played hookie tonight but you can bet I will walk tomorrow with BANDAIDS!! LOL
Oh and on the measurements...I did the upper arm, bust, waist, hips and right thigh. It is amazing how many inches I have lost in my hips and thighs from walking...just shy of 8 INCHES!! keep up the good work!!
I take;
neck
bust
natural waist
belly button
hips
thigh
calf
bicep
There is a link to my progress page with my measurements grid if you want to use it.
Post a Comment