I don't know what's going on

6:08 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
So I weighed in today. Holy cow there are a TON of people who go when I go. I finally get up to the lady and she goes thouh her stuff that she has to do. Then tells me, "I'm ready when you are." I'm thinking, "Listen lady I'm not ready to step on this scale and you print my sticker and slap it on my card without comment." They are so predictable. I know if they don't say, "You were down, good job!" that means I gained. BUT, I stepped on the darn scale anyway. I was feeling really really fat today and actually thought I heard my chair at work and the scale at WW gasping for air trying to force my fat butt off of them. THEN, the women says "You were down!" I almost didn't catch it, I was certain she had to be talking to someone else. She wasn't. I was down 1.8!! I don't know how I did it. My thought is that all the junk I ate must no have caught up to me yet. I'd better run fast so it can catch up to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Laura. We did eat like there was no tomorrow at that party. But everything was so gooooooddddd. LOL Obviously you got back on track or just drank lots of water. It really doesn't matter because YOU LOST!!!!!! thats all that matters. Keep up the good work. It was great seeing you and your little family(Zoey) what an awesome puppy!! We loved her. ttyl
Love aunt Cordi

Colette said...

OMG laura that is AWESOME!!!!!! Damn girl your rocking it too!

Be proud of that loss and remember it adds up!!!

I am just so happy for you girl!

The Henderson's said...

Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!

Swizzlepop said...

YAY, WOOHOO, see you ARE DOING IT! Keep it up because it's working for you!

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on the weight loss you are doing a FANTASTIC job!!

Have a great weekend. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones