All Good Things Must Come To An End...

11:02 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Right? WRONG! Okay so I had weigh-in today and it wasn't good news. The lady taking my weight didn't say anything to me. That's a sure sign that I didn't lose. I was up .4 pounds. I kind of knew I was going to be up. But, I'm already back on track and eating cooked meals here at home and no DQ for dinner (the hubby comes from a family who eat cake and ice cream for a meal.) Tomorrow is going to be the hard part. We're going to the county fair. I think I'll pick one thing to have and that is it. Wish me luck! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, don't let this get you down. You have been doing so well. I'm proud of your progress so far. I know you can get back on track1 I'll walk with you this weekend. Bring some appropriate clothes. :)

Candace MacPherson said...

0.4lbs isn't so bad. Plan for the fair accordingly - bring snacks and buy produce vs. baking. You can do it.

Colette said...

Laura~ Don't beat yourself up hun...we have all had a week where we had a gain too. Your mom is so sweet to offer to walk with you. Your very lucky. I am so proud of your success!!!
Hey and at least you didn't have 3 WEEKS in a row where you had a gain...errr I did!!

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. .4 is just a gentle reminder to refocus yourself. Look at how far you have come. Remember this weight loss thing isn't easy...if it were everyone would be skinny! Just keep with it...go back to the basics! Now if I can just take my own advice! we've all been there chica! You can do it!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones